Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!


2008 went out with a bang. We had a very relaxed Christmas at home this year. Nick and I recieved new computers!! Yea!! My computer was 6 years old and was dying a slow death. Maybe now with this great, FASTER computer, I will have the time to sit down. THose of you that know me are laughing now, because it takes me a while to make the time to get on the computer for pleasure.


I had a fantastic trip to Julie's in December with some fun girlfriends. Julie is the "hostess with the mostess" for sure. She had wonderful naskets for us. The theme was" A Dicken's Christmas."


We ate at Loveless Cafe. I got my jars of blackberry preserves, THE BEST IN THE WORLD, by the way. A fun day of shopping in downtown Franklin. It is such a quint town. Every woman wants to live there, once they see it.


The children are back at school, and things are getting back to normal. I am still putting away Christmas decorations. It's fun putting them up, and tiring taking them down.


May everyone have a very blessed 2009!

No comments: