Monday, September 29, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

Wow,
It has been a while since I blogged. I just got back from Girl Scout Camp with my Junior Scouts.
Sydney got to go to the same camp Julie and I attended for 6 yrs. in a row when we were little girls. It was really neat having her stay where I stayed and swim in the same lake,remember Julie?Great memories!

We are about to leave for our annual trip to San Diego. We have been to Legoland, Sea World an Miramar Airshow, the USS Midway, Hollywood, and many other great places. Here are some past pictures of our visits.


USS Midway

Blue Angels

Miramar Air Show 2007


Shamu






Sea World







WEEEEEEE.......

Here they go!

Todd and Nick enjoying a ride!
"I can't do this again!"















































4 comments:

Mandy said...

Ok, those pictures are FAB! I love the one of Todd and the kids on the rides! Great shots! I hope you have another great year in San Diego! I still laugh at thinking of you and Todd at the bulkhead of a 737 for 5 hours.... hope it's better this year! Travel safe!

Unknown said...

Oh, I wish we were going with ya'll!!! I know it is going to be a GREAT get-away!

I still crack up at the pictures of Todd screaming like a girl!

I bet you and Syd had LOTS of fun! I know you are the best scout leader Les!
Love you guys

Jamie said...

Hi there. Just thought I'd let you know I added you to my blog list on Joey's Jungle. I'll have to spend some time catching up on your blog.
Jamie

Jamie said...

I am sensing a trend here with the long gaps in blogging! What's going on in your world these days??? Your readers want to know!